Demo unit available upon request.
A portable cuvette system for analyzing the photosynthetic activity of a wide variety of phytoplankton samples. The lightweight instrument offers a wide range of applications thanks to its large sensitivity spectrum, the ability to easily switch between red or blue light mode (measuring light and actinic light) and a variety of accessories such as a flow-through cuvette.
- Integrated sunlight readable touchscreen enabling easy operation and providing numerical and graphical display of the measurements
- Pleasant power option by common, easily replaceable, off-the-shelf batteries (type AA)
- Energy-efficient LED light sources and storage capacity of 27,000 data sets permit long-term experiments in the field
- Highly sensitive photomultiplier detector with automatic overexposure protection for safe use even in sunny environments
A new feature for WATER-PAM-II instruments is the differential analysis of algal content, providing a tool to determine the composition of algae populations with respect to three algae groups (green algae, cyanobacteria and brown algae), based on differences in the F-spectrum of these algal groups. A deconvoluted/differential analysis of photosynthetic activity of mixed algal samples is provided by PHYTO-PAM-II instruments.
- Available to end-users in the US and Canada only