Contact us for a quote
- The new MINI-PAM-II fluorometer combines the merits of its predecessor “MINI-PAM” with most modern LED and computer technology.
- Sensitivity, small dimensions, reliability under rugged conditions, and simple execution of fluorescence analysis makes the MINI-PAM-II the new standard for PAM fluorometry in field research.
- Well-tested fiberoptics with 5.5 mm or 2 mm active diameter reaches even hidden samples.
- Measurements under field conditions are easily controlled and monitored by a transflective touchscreen.
- Energy-efficient LED sources, storage capacity of 27,000 data sets, and easy replaceable off-the-shelf batteries permit long term research campaigns at remote places.
- A new fully digital leaf clip combines fluorescence analysis with measurements of photosynthetically active radiation (PAR), leaf temperature and relative humidity.
- Expandable through accessories such as external multicolor lamp, optical oxygen sensor and bar